Flights to Fez Morocco
Many new flights to Fez !
There are direct flights to Fez from the following cities :
- Belgium : Brussels, Charleroi.
- England : London.
- France : Beauvais, Bordeaux, Brest, Dole, Lyon, Marseille, Montpellier, Nantes, Nimes, Paris, Strasbourg, Toulouse, Vatry (Champagne).
- Germany : Dusseldorf-Weeze, Frankfurt (Hahn), Memmingen.
- Nederland : Amsterdam, Eindhoven.
- Italy : Bergamo, Pisa, Rome, Trevisia, Turino.
- Spain : Barcelona, Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia, Malaga (from March 2020).
- Portugal : Lisbonne.
- Morocco : Casablanca (with connecting flighs to all continents), Marrakech, Agadir, Errachidia.
Airlines proposing direct flights to Fez - Morocco :
- Royal Air Maroc : direct flights from Paris.
- Air Arabia : direct flights from Bordeaux, Lyon, Montpellier, Strasbourg, Paris CDG, Toulouse, Rome, Amsterdam, Marrakech, Agadir, Errachidia.
- Ryanair : direct flights from Barcelona, Madrid, Malaga (from March 2020), Sevilla, Velencia, Brussels-Charleroi, Frankfurt (Hahn), Düsseldorf-Weeze, Bremen,
Munich-West, Baden-Baden (from Nov. 2019), Eindoven, Beauvais, Dole, Nantes, Nîmes, Marseille, London, Pisa, Bergamo.
- Jetairfly : direct flights from Brussels-Charleroi.
- Transavia : direct flights from Paris Orly.
- TAP : Lisbonne.
- Vueling : direct flights from Barcelona.
Fez airport is located 20 km South of the city on the road to Ifrane. There is a shuttle service between the airport
and the city center. Grands taxis (4 persons maximum) also propose transfer services to the city center and to the medina at a cost of
120 dhs to 150 dhs. If you stay in a riad in the medina it is recommended to book a taxi transfer through the riad to make sure you will be
driven to the right place.