Flights to Fez Morocco
Many new flights to Fez from June 2017 !
There are direct flights to Fez from the following cities :
- Belgium : Brussels-Charleroi.
- England : London.
- France : Beauvais, Bordeaux, Marseille, Montpellier, Nantes, Nimes, Paris, St-Etienne and from June 2017 Strasbourg and Lyon.
- Germany : Dusseldorf, Frankfurt (Hahn).
- Nederland : Eindhoven.
- Italy : Bergamo, Pisa.
- Spain : Barcelona, Gerona, Madrid.
- Morocco : Casablanca (with connecting flighs to all continents).
If you enter Morocco at Casablanca's Mohamed V airport you will find direct trains to downtown Casablanca (Casa Voyageurs) where you can
board direct trains to Fez (more information on trains).
Airlines proposing direct flights to Fez - Morocco :
- Royal Air Maroc : direct flights from Paris.
- Air Arabia : direct flights from Montpellier, Bordeaux, Toulouse, Rome and from June 2017 Amsterdam, Lyon, Paris CDG, Strasbourg, Marrakech.
- Ryanair : direct flights from Barcelona, Madrid, Brussels-Charleroi, Frankfurt (Hahn), Düsseldorf, Eindoven, Beauvais, Dole, Nantes, Nîmes, St-Etienne, Marseille, London, Pisa, Bergamo and soon
Sevilla, Bremen, Munich-West, Weeze...
- Jetairfly : direct flights from Brussels-Charleroi.
- Transavia : direct flights from Paris Orly.
- Vueling : direct flights from Barcelona.
Fez airport is located 20 km South of the city on the road to Ifrane. There is a shuttle service between the airport
and the city center. Grands taxis (4 persons maximum) also propose transfer services to the city center and to the medina at a cost of
120 dhs to 150 dhs. If you stay in a riad in the medina it is recommended to book a taxi transfer through the riad to make sure you will be
driven to the right place.